As a lover of anything cheesy, Kumori truly is one of my go-to places for heavenly cheesy treats. Everyone who knows me knows how much I swear by their Original Hanjuku Cheese and Signature Cheese Tarts.
Recently, Kumori introduced another top-notch innovation–The Matcha Cheese Tarts. These limited edition Matcha Cheese Tarts were light, creamy, and just melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The Matcha flavour was so pronounced and even though there really isn’t a definitive word to describe the taste of it, I loved that it’s not overly sweet.
Kumori Japanese Bakery is the very definition of a beautiful shop that stands to serve its guests only the finest selection of classic culinary craft. Hopefully the Matcha Cheese Tarts stay on the menu but for now, I’m going to enjoy these beautiful little pastries before they’re gone and because I heard they sell out pretty fast! 😉
*Photography and styling by Alvin.
KUMORI PHILIPPINES BRANCHES
- G/F The Block, SM North EDSA, Q.C.
- Lower G/F SM Makati Glorietta Complex, Makati City
- G/F UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Q.C.
- Food Center, Lower G/F, The Landmark, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
- G/F Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila